Carey Gatto has lived in Ireland, England, Upstate New York, Maine. Virginia, Los Angeles, and Boston for over 10 years. Her many moves have given her a unique angle on how to guide her clients with their own transitions. She understands the importance of home the need for security and stability.
She enjoys living in Stoneham with her husband and two children. With a BA in psychology from Boston College and a Master’s degree in film and production from Emerson College, Carey has the sharp intellect, problem-solving ability, innovative marketing strategies, and business savvy to best represent your interests. Whenever your best interest is at stake, Carey‘s experience and keen negotiating skills will empower you to make the best possible deal.
Big Picture Realty Team has the cutting-edge technology needed to stay in front of today’s buyers, including a strong online presence, a weekly blog, social media marketing, and the exclusive KW mobile app. We also offer services such as electronic signature and an electronic home-binder to make the selling process easy and stress-free.
Carey has personally assisted in the sale of nearly $130 million of property in the Greater Boston area since 2010. As a full-time local Realtor with 10 years of experience, Carey knows the market intimately and what today’s buyers are looking for. For relocation outside of these parameters, she has a referral partner network that extends across the U.S. and internationally.
Listen to the full episode on the UNPACK Podcast
- How do you become an estate agent? How long does it take to qualify and What skills are needed?
- Can you explain the homebuying process from start to finish?
- Do estate agents only earn commission? How much commission? How does it work
- What’s the ratio of buyers to sellers that you represent?
- What exactly do estate agents do on a day-to-day basis?
- 5 questions you should ask your estate agent?
Reach out to Carey Gatto
- Website: www.bigpicturerealty.kw.
- Facebook group for Real Estate Investors: Ready, Set, Invest with Carey Gatto
- Carey Gatto’s Book: You Can Have It All With Real Estate