Unpack Property Podcast offers resources to first-time homeowners and property investors! Every week, your host Lerato B chats to friends and industry professionals about property matters.
What is Unpack: Finance and Investment Property Podcast
This is your ultimate destination for property matters, savvy solutions, and financial literacy! If you want to save smarter and grow wealth through property investments.
Are you a first-time homeowner?
Being a first-time homebuyer is exciting! But I know it can also feel overwhelming — Unpack offers you tools and resources to make life a little easier! From home loan calculators to expert advice! This is the ultimate resource for property matters.
Are you looking to start investing in Property?
Property investment is not just for the wealthy! It doesn’t really take large sums of money to get involved in real estate.
The number one reason to invest in real estate is to generate a passive income for yourself so you can enjoy more of the things you want. However, not all real estate investments are created equal.
Having an Investment strategy not only ensures that you are in the driver’s seat with a clear vision of where it is you want to get to, why you want to go there but having a strategy is how you’re going to turn your vision into reality. This is also known as your financial plan! I’ve shared many reasons as to why you need a Passive Investment Strategy.
Where to listen to the Unpack Property Podcast
Unpack Podcast Archive
- How to manage your money as a new homeowner
- Generational differences between homebuyers
- How to improve your credit score in South Africa
- Types of property ownership in South Africa
- How to save for your second home, using access bonds, and more
- Cost of buying property in Cape Town vs. Johannesburg
- What is a home loan (mortgage) and how to qualify?
- Types of home loans and understanding interest rates
- What is a conveyancer and how much do they cost?
- How to start investing in property with little to no money
- How to furnish your home on a budget
- What is the Community Schemes Ombud (CSOS)
- Tips for creating a smart home
- How to invest in a property in the US
- Starting a chain of boutique hotels in Africa
- Understanding what real estate agents do
- The legal process of buying a house in South Africa
- The purpose of the National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC)
- Diversifying your income streams
- How to stop stressing about money
- How to manifest a home
- Owning a real estate agency in South Africa
- How Fractional Property Investments work
- Owning a vacation property inside a game reserve
- Mistakes first-time buyers make and how to avoid them
- How to finance a property
- Property Investment Strategies for Beginners in the UK
- Buying a holiday home in South Africa
- Investing in township properties in South Africa
- 10 things I wish I knew before buying my first SA home
- Countries that give citizenship when buying property
- Can foreigners buy property in Hungary