Do you want to purchase a home but not sure how to finance a property in South Africa? There are many alternative home loan financing options to start building your property portfolio no matter how much you have saved.
Over the years, I have shared many things like which countries give residency and citizenship when you buy property, this guidebook explains how to buy shares in property companies, apply for private and government schemes in a simplified way!
One of the most common questions I get is how to Invest in property with no money? Let’s be real it’s impossible to do much without a lot of capital but this doesn’t mean that you should give up and not invest at all
The most common ways to start building a property investment portfolio are:
- Building a portfolio of rental properties,
- Buying fixer-uppers (renovate and sell for a profit)
These options require capital, there are many other strategies for financing property investments and this guide breaks it down for you.
Financing Property Investments in South Africa
Here’s what you learn from this eBook:
- Property Investment Tips for Beginners
- Important things to look out for when analyzing a property deal
- Different financing options for buying a home in South Africa
- Things to know before buying property for rental income in South Africa
- Difference between REITS and Fractural Investment Strategies
- Private and government-backed housing programs for residential and investment purposes
- How difficult is it to start investing?
- Can you get started with R1500/$100?
- How long does it take to make returns?