This week’s guest Danielle Desir is a US-based author, writer, and podcaster. I listen to her podcast The Thought Card where she talks about my two favorite topics- travel and money!
I’ve read her books Affording Travel and Traveling with a full-time job that is available on Amazon. In this episode, I chat with Danielle Desir about why you need a budget and tips on how to save and manage your money as a new homeowner.
Reach out to Danielle Desir
Listen to the full episode on the UNPACK Podcast
- What is a downpayment and how can I save for it?
- Is Borrowing from your retirement a good idea?
- Understanding the meaning of House Rich and Cash Poor and How to avoid it?
- How is a good way to keep track of all the expenses accumulated over the time I live in this property?
More AMAZING Tips
- Pros and Cons of Paying Cash for a House
- Why you need Building Insurance
- Generational differences between home buyers in South Africa
- Is 22Seven Budgeting app safe to use?
Danielle has a new book: Planning Local Adventures During this time. You can preorder on Amazon: HERE